Stamps: SU! Sincere Salutations and Pretty Peony
Colors: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and More Mustard
Tools: Top Note Die, Cuttlebug folder (not sure of the name), Tom Bow Glue, Heating tool
Accessories: Hodgepodge hardware, Pearl Brad, glitter and Designer paper
I had a lot of fun making this card, although I am covered in glitter and it took longer than expected...however, I am happy with the result. It probably would have made a good Mother's day card, had I not put the other salutation up there.
Feb 18, 2009
- Pink Elephant and Cupcake Cake Challenge
- Happy Birthday Mary Jane....
- It feels like forever...
- The Pink Elephant Challenge #2
- Welcome Baby, Dungan!
- My Valentines cards...
- Happy Valentines Day!!!
- The Pink Elephant Challenge
- Happy 13th Birthday, Clyde!!!
- Happy Birthday Marky B.!!!
- Hurry for some great blog candy...
- Nothin' New...
- ▼ February (14)