Dec 2, 2008

Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Bread!


Clyde and I made this super delicious banana chocolate chip nut bread! We didn't have any chocolate chips so we improvised with...chopped Hershey Kisses!!! Yumm-E! I honestly think this is the best loaf I've/we've made! This was the first time I broke in my Pampered Chef loaf pan and it worked like a charm! It was hard to work with Clyde on this, as I am very independent when it comes to cooking, but I am glad he helped...maybe that's what made it sooo good!

I plan on making some cards soon, as I have 3 friends with birthdays this week and next, so be on the lookout....

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LORi said...

Looks delish Bek and Clyde!!! Glad you guys had fun!!

MaryJane said...

Yum! A piece of that with a cup of coffee! Oh boy! It is usually easy to do things yourself, so that is awesome that you included Clyde! I bet he enjoyed it more than you will ever now. Good job girl!

Tina said...

Yummy looks good. I think I can smell it from here...kncok knock knocking shamefully on your front door :p


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed