Dec 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Card #1



I got inspiration for this card in the Stampin' Up catalog! I actually bought this stamp set so I could do this! I thought it was so cute that they used the balloon and the cupcake stack for letters. I really liked how this turned out! I think my other cards with be somewhat the same, but I think I will try different colors for my friends daughter. I will post it when it's done, however it will probably be alot like this. I did emboss the balloon and cupcakes with a "Stardust powder", although I am not sure the camera caught that effect.Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Tina said...

Simply adorable! OK so I have a question...where do you buy your "stamping" stuff. I know nothing aboutthis but I am quickly falling in love with these beautiful creations. Where would a biginner start?


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed