Dec 16, 2008

Exhausted!!!!

Yesterday was my day off and I decided to finish my Christmas shopping. I think everyone else in @#$% decided to go too! I am pretty much done, just 2 more people and I will be done!

Today, I had to go to a far and distant land, Lexington, Ky. I sure felt so small and insignificant in the big city! It seemed to swallow me whole. Thank God for my mother-in-law, who went with me. And wouldn't you know it, she got a ticket 30 minutes into the trip. Poor thing! She went with me because I knew I would be very tired working my routes till the wee hours of the morning and wouldn't really be able to function! She is such a blessing!!!! I was able to sleep in the back while she drove. We were at UK clinic from 12:45pm till 4:15pm, that was for one doctor. We were also supposed to see an eye doctor, but ran 2 hours over with the other appointment. It seemed liked the longest day ever...so now I am gonna crash and not even read my friends blogs, but hopefully tomorrow I can catch up. I also plan on decorating a metal tin, which I will blog asap. Caiobella!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I'm so sorry you had such a bad day. I am a big city girl who has moved to a small town so I THRIVE when I go into Lexington. We should meet there sometime!

MaryJane said...

Poor Diane! Did she cry? I did when I got a ticket! I was petrified!!! Thank goodness that was the only one! I pray that you get a very restful and refreshing sleep tonight! Tomorrow's a new day! At least you are almost finished with your shopping! Love ya girl! Hang in there!

Bekki B said...

Hey Tina, I think it would be cool to meet you in Lexington! I have to be there again in January! I am normally not intimidated by the big city...I lived in Dallas, Tx for 1 1/2 years...I think the UK hospital though was what made it seem sooo big...does that make sense? That place is huge!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed