Dec 22, 2008

Finally, done with the tin...



Things have been ridiculously busy! I am sorry I haven't blogged. I am sure you all can relate...hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow...Now, on this tin. I stamped the penguins and colored it, on the scarf I clear embossed it. I used the cuttlebug for the the strips of paper with the snowflake pattern and swiss dots (my fave). On top of the snowflakes I versa markered them and used sparkling embossing powder. I used the small oval punch for the be merry (clear embossed) and the large oval punch for the underneath layer (snowflake embossed). I tied some ribbon and there you have it!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

That is once again INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

MaryJane said...

Very nice Bek! It sounds like you really enjoyed making it!

LORi said...

Bekki...This is REALLY REALLY Nice! Great Job! I am very impressed!!

Jamie Aramini said...

Bekki,
I love this tin! Too cute! Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog, too. I am not always the best at keeping up with the thing, but I do try. I'm glad to know you enjoy it.


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed