Dec 29, 2008

We went a visitin'...

Mark, Clyde, Jake and I went to visit some long time friends about an hour and 15 minutes away...and we all had some fun! You can view photos on http://www.mj-mudpiesandbutterflies.blogspot.com/ to see how much fun Jake and Mr. Bingley had! There was pizza and cookies and some fun on the Wii...but now I am exhausted, so good night friends! I shall post something tomorrow...I will reveal a treasure I received for Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho! Hee! Hee! Hee! Man, I gotta get some sleep!

4 comments:

MaryJane said...

oh my goodness Bek! I can't believe that I have to wait until tomorrow to find out what the treasure is! Well, I guess that I really should go to bed anyways! Tomorrow will come all too soon!

Tina said...

Oh a wonderful surprise tomorrow...... I can't wait!

Tina said...

The pics of the 2 pups playing is soooo adorable!

LORi said...

Glad you all had a GREAT visit!! Looks like the pups did too!!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed