Dec 3, 2008

So close, yet so far away...

I can't wait! I am almost done with my Christmas cards for my newspaper customers! Just need to sign some of them and whaa-la! I will be handing them out on Friday and good riddens! If I don't see another snow man stamp it will be too soon...no matter how cute he is! I will be looking forward to pulling from my creative side rather than my redundant side. I hope I'm not give out from all this hard work! Maybe next year I will print something off on my computer! That probably would be smarter! Jake has his nose on the laptop again, tee hee! He's so cute! Thank you Lord for my little cuddler! Hope to be posting a new card soon, hope you all aren't too bored with my blah, blah, blah...

1 comments:

Tina said...

I am looking forward to seeing your cards.

Jake is so adorable. It is great how cuddling a dog can put a smile on your face.


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed