Dec 29, 2008

Drum Roll please..............


I got a Nifty Knitter!!!! It was from my sis-n-law! You might think well that's not such a big deal, but I am really excited to make my first scarf! Who knows the possibilities, if I can conquer this first! I am mixing a regular yarn with a fuzzy one and I will reveal the progress...but first, I need sis-in-law to help me get started! I am sorry I made you wait all this time, but I was having technical issues...How did this get italicized? Oye!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tina said...

Very cool. I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

MaryJane said...

Enjoy! I think that sounds very fun!

LORi said...

Hey That sounds fun!! My mom has been crocheting and I want her to teach Hannah and I!!! Enjoy!!

I had a GREAT time with everyone last night!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed