Dec 17, 2008

Chrissy's Christmas Card to me...


Now, I am not completely sure this is Chrissy's card as her stamp is not on the back...I actually thiefed it from the other leader that got the present with this card on it! Tee Hee! She didn't mind...and I truly loooovvvveeee this card! It really looks like a Lori Boyd Design, but I am not sure. The stamped image has been Versa Markered and embossed at just the right places...if you make the picture bigger you can see the beautiful detail in the coloring! Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thanks Chrissy, for the card and the freezer jam!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

So pretty I LOVE it. Man I am so jelouse of your talent.

Bekki B said...

Now, Tina, I didn't make this one! I wish...but I can't take credit.

LORi said...

Yes, Bekki B, I did make this card. You flatter me, but I have to say you are good...You certainly know my work!!!!!

Tina said...

Oh my bad, spectacular anyway, Chrissy


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed